Chinese Schools in China: Beijing, Tianjin and Chengde
About Live the Language - Mandarin School
The aim of the educational organization Live the Language (LtL) is to teach Mandarin language to foreign students from all around the world.
LtL is a foreign-run school, that’s why we understand the challenges that non-native speakers have to face when learning Chinese.
We’ve developed creative and innovative methods, and our teaching involves many interrelated aspects of the modern chinese language: from basic Mandarin to Business Chinese, cultural classes, Calligraphy or HSK preparation courses.
For further language immersion, we provide internship programs in Chinese companies, as well as volunteer working opportunities, homestay accommodation, and specialized trips around China. A real way to learn, understand and live Mandarin Language!!
Quick Facts About LtL Mandarin School
- Office Hours
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Maximum Class Size
- 6 students
- University graduates 对外汉语 (Teaching Mandarin as a Foreign Language), Government-certified instructors
- Public Transport
- Subway Line 1- Da Wang Lu station, Bus- several bus stops with numerous lines
- Arrival Service Options
- Airport pick-up, Housing arrangements, Bicycle, Beijing Map Pack, Pre-charged SIM card, Pre-charged public transport card, 24/7 LtL Emergency card
- Immersion Services
- Local student ambassador, Language partner, Language pledge
- Campus Amenities
- Free wireless Internet, Complimentary coffee and tea, Student lounge and library, Comfortable ambiance, Western-style facilities
- Additional Services
- Internships, Volunteer opportunities, Immersion activities, Culture classes