Why study English in Oxford?
This ultra-charming university town defines the very best of higher education, having produced notables from Nobel Prize winners to novelists. Add your name to the list of Oxford alumni and join us to study English in the footsteps of the famous in the "City of Dreaming Spires"
- Oxford is home to the world's oldest and most prestigious English-speaking university;
- See the awe-inspiring Christ Church Cathedral, built in 1160;
- Take day trips to Oxford, the capital of England;
- Browse for books to practice your English in Blackwell's Bookshop, which Europe's largest single room devoted to book sales;
- The Christ Church campus is home to the inspirations behind Alice's Adventures in Wonderland;
- A full social activities calendar to help students take advantage Oxford.
If you would like to get more information please CONTACT directly with the English school in Oxford.