Why Learn English at language schools in the USA (Miami)?
Located on the far southeastern tip of Florida, Miami ranks as the state’s most populated city. Miami–Dade County includes two and a half million people living on more than two thousand square miles. Residents come from more than one hundred and twenty–one countries and speak sixty–eight languages. Because of its diversity, the English language plays an important role. One unified language under which all can speak helps to bring together this eclectic community.
Miami is a beautiful city, encompassing the gorgeous beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the vibrant nightlife of South Beach. It is truly a paradise; the weather is mostly moderate year round, and the social life is second–to–none. Miami is truly the perfect place to study English because of all these factors. The language school Zoni Regent Miami immerses its English students in the nearby surroundings and fosters interactivity in order to promote a mastery of English for all.
If you would like to get more information please CONTACT directly with the English school in Miami.
Fast Facts about Miami – the environment to study english in our classes
- Miami–Dade County has a workforce of more than one million multi–lingual, multi–skilled men and women.
- Miami International Airport has more scheduled non–stop cargo flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than Orlando, Houston, New Orleans, Atlanta, Tampa, and JFK airports combined.
- The Port of Miami is the busiest passenger cruise port in world; the port has more than 40 shipping lines, sailing to 132 countries and calling on 362 ports.
- Miami hosts more than 10 million overnight guests annually.
- South Beach rivals the Riviera as an international tourist attraction.
- There are more than 100 financial institutions.
- More than 300 Fortune 500 multinational corporations have regional and worldwide headquarters in Miami–Dade County.