Activities in Santa Barbara
The casual beachfront city of Santa Barbara has a lot to offer:
- Enjoy coffee and a book on State Street during the day and return after sundown for the nightlife;
- Visit Yosemite National Park with some of the most amazing natural wonders in the world;
- See awe-inspiring views of Santa Barbara and the Pacific Ocean from The Riviera;
- Dance the night away at one of Kaplan International’s monthly boat parties;
- Sit on the beach while doing homework; the campus is only a 5-minute walk from the shore;
- A busy social activities calendar to help students take full advantage of the city.