Why learn French at language schools in France
France is one of the most beautiful, interesting, powerful countries in the world. We offer you two non-typical and fancy destinations where you can experience all the charm of French way of life while learning french language.
Please contact one of our French Schools and get more information
Reasons to Learn French
- French is the eleventh most widely-spoken language in the world and is the
- French is the official language of 33 countries in the world.
- French is spoken in two of the G7 countries.
- French is the mother tongue of 75 million people.
- 200 million people around the world understand, speak, and write French.
- French is the official language of postal services across the world.
For those with the appropriate skills there are also opportunities to work in the following fields:
- international business.
- international agencies.
- the tourism and hospitality industries.
- the diplomatic service.
- French research institutes.
- as a teacher.
- as a translator or interpreter.
French, along with English, is the official working language of:
- the United Nations
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- the International Labor Bureau
- the International Olympic Committee
- the 31-member Council of Europe
- the European Community
- the Universal Postal Union
- the International Red Cross
- Union of International Associations (UIA)