Why learn French in Antibes?
Centre International d'Antibes, private Institute for Higher Education, is one of the most important French centers specialized in teaching French to foreign students. Of all schools on the south coast of France, CIA is clearly the highest quality organisation. Luxury facilities, super service and quality teaching:
- All of our teachers are University graduates.
- Many of our teachers complement their experience with a specialty in another field: management - marketing - sociology - psychology - technical foreign languages - architecture - ethnology - law …
- The instructors at Centre International d'Antibes. have been selected for their qualifications, their experience and their humane qualities. They combine love of teaching and a natural sense for human contact, all of which make them excellent professors.
- Teaching directors as well as other members of our staff had the opportunity to conduct seminars abroad.
- Centre International d'Antibes have developed connections with many French Institutes and Cultural Centers throughout the world.
- Centre International d'Antibes. is a member of the french interprofessional organization SOUFFLE which promotes a quality teaching.
- Centre International d'Antibes is full member of EAQUALS, an european label of quality with extremely stringent standards.
- Centre International d'Antibes is a founder member of ALTO, a federation of language, culture and civilisation centres and agencies spécialising in this field.
- Centre International d'Antibes is approved by CSN to accept scholarship students from Sweden. In several "länders" of Germany, our school has been abilited by the "BILDUNGSURLAUB" as a certified training center.
- In France, we had also the privilege to be entitled to prepare students for exams from prestigious institutions such as "ALLIANCE FRANCAISE" of Paris or from the "CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF PARIS".
- Our school also prepares for the D.E.L.F., an official diploma recently created for foreigners by the French Department of Education.