Accommodation in Nice
Living in a private home offers a warm and secure way to immerse yourself in the daily life of your new country. Many of our families have looked after students for many years and are familiar with the challenges of living in a foreign country. Many of the customs you observe will be very different from those you are used to at home. The family routine and the food you eat may be different from at home.
Homestay is the right option for you:
- If you are interested in a welcoming and supportive native speaking living environment.
- If you would like to experience local culture 24 hours a day.
- If you are interested in establishing lifetime contacts with your host family.
Our homestay program boasts a strong network of local families – all accommodation is carefully inspected by the accommodation officer and our host families are chosen for their kind welcome and supportive attitude. They are friendly, devoted and experienced host families, many whom we have been working for 10 years or more. Most of them live nearby school; the farthest is 30 min by bus. Your room is reserved from the Sunday before your course starts through the Saturday morning immediately after it finishes. Generally, you will share a twin room with an student of a different nationality. Your host family will provide you with breakfast and an evening meal each day. You are responsible for buying your own lunch. You can buy a snack for lunch or eat at one of the small restaurants close to the school. Since food is likely to be different from what you are used to eating at home, you should come to France prepared to sample a range of perhaps unfamiliar dishes.
Are you looking for a more independent and flexible living option? We also have a residence, “Villa ST EXUPERY”, located thirty minutes by bus from school, ten minutes from the train station and fifteen minutes from airport, with single and double rooms.
- bathroom in suite
- free Internet
- open kitchen
- equipped laundry
- breakfast included
- near banks and supermarkets
A residence is the right option for you:
- If you want to be within easy traveling distance to the school and city center.
- If you want the ultimate flexibility in how you live – often with self-catering facilities.
- If you want to the experience of living in the heart of your host city while maintaining high independence.