Why learn Italian in Viareggio?
The italian language school "Giacomo Puccini Centre" organizes all the year round Italian Language and Culture Courses to learn italian in Viareggio, one of Tuscany's most beautiful beaches.
We offer a wide range of different italian language programs from our popular standard language course to individual tuition and our Italian Diploma course (AIL Exams and CILS exams). People from all over the world come here to learn the italian language and to study the italian culture and way of living.
Why learn Italian in Giacomo Puccini School?
There are several reasons to choose our Centre:
- Founded in 1988, we have years of experience and specialise in teaching Italian in Italy.
- The school is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
- The school is Officially recognized by the Swedish authorities (Vår skola är godkänd av CSN och Högskoleverket).
- A young and higly motivated professional teaching facultiy all specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners.
- We are members of ASILS (Association of language schools for teaching Italian as a foreign language).
- All levels of Italian offered from April to October.
- Small study groups.
- Courses start every 2 weeks (including beginners).
- After 3 or 6 months the AIL-exam "Firenze" (Accademia Italiana di Lingua) DELI/DILI/DALI/DALC can be taken.
- A whole range of activities offered for students to gain insight into the Italian culture.
- Meet students from all over the world while studying at Centro Giacomo Puccini.
- Friendly and helpful staff that give personal attention to each student.
- Access provided for handicapped students.
- Membership; AIL: Accademia Italiana di Lingua ASILS: Association of language schools for teaching Italian as a foreign language ELITE: Excellent Language Teaching Institutions in Europe.
Looking for a wonderful and inspiring place to study the Italian language? Learn Italian in Viareggio and be stimulated by the splendor of this dazzling seaside city!
Viareggio is a city in northern Tuscany known for its seaside resorts, its food, its bustling night life and its colorful annual carnival. It is a dynamic and vibrant city with lots of sights and sounds for its inhabitants and tourists to enjoy! Refined and elegant, Viareggio is a known tourist destination with beautiful beaches and lively cultural activities, and it is also a known spot for yachting. During summer you can get a tan while basking in the sun along the city’s beaches and bathing areas or you can go swimming or sailing and have fun in the water! In winter, witness the tranquility of the city while you view extraordinary sunsets. Meet and greet residents and tourists when you explore the beauty of the city while you enjoy your stay at an Italian language school in Viareggio!
Practice your Italian language skills while you look over the menu in Viareggio’s many restaurants and try the culinary specialties of the city! Tuscan cuisine can be savored in Viareggio together with its wine from its flourishing vineyards. Pasta, olive oil, first class meat and vegetables are part of the Viareggian diet and since fishing is one of the main industries of the city, most of the delectable delights served in Viareggio contain fish and other seafood! Do an Italian course in Viareggio and get to taste some of the best food and wine in the whole wide world!
Why come and learn Italian in Viareggio? Viareggio is one of the top destinations in the world to learn the Italian language. Italian language learners from different parts of the world come together in this city for specific purposes. Come and appreciate the programs and courses in Italian which will be suited to your needs and your level of proficiency. You will be taught of the practical and everyday use of the Italian language! Aside from learning the language inside classrooms, you will be challenged to communicate in Italian while you discover the wonders of the city together with other foreign students! Pleasure trips to different parts of the city and its surrounding places will be part of most language learning programs in order for you and the other students to exercise your mastery of the Italian language! Aside from the usual spots within the city, nearby nature parks, lakes, woods and the countryside will be yours and the other students to discover. Attending an Italian language school will enable you to meet fellow students from all over the world while you explore and get immersed in Italian culture and way of life.
Be immersed in Italian culture, meet new people, enjoy the beauty of the Tuscan shores and take pleasure in its extraordinary cuisine. Learn Italian in Viareggio and treasure memories that will surely last a lifetime!