Activities offered by language schools in Spain and Mexico
Activities and Excursions: From surveys conducted amongst our students, it is clear that extra-curricular activities and excursions are greatly appreciated. Not just as an opportunity for all the students to get to know one another better, but also to gain a better understanding of the culture and way of life of the country.
- Welcome dinner on the first day of the course followed by a party. (*)
- Guided city tour. (*)
- Weekly singing lessons where you can learn traditional songs (replaced by another activity in Barcelona and Madrid).
- Weekly dancing lessons, such as Sevillanas, Salsa, Charro and Paso Doble (replaced by another activity in Barcelona and Madrid).
- Films and documentaries of cultural interest are shown weekly.
- The welcome dinner and the guided city tour only take place on official start dates for beginners. You can take part the following week, should you start on another date.
All schools have a central meeting and recreational area for our students. Here you can watch TV, read the newspapers or a book, do your homework, play the piano (Salamanca only), and play chess or many other board games.