Learn Spanish in Salamanca
Location: Mid West of Spain (in the autonomous region of Castilla y León).
Salamanca is large enough to be able to offer the advantages of a big city but in the same time, it has the friendly atmosphere of a small town. It is home of the world's second oldest university. It receives about 30,000 students every year of which approximately 5,000 come from abroad.
Salamanca was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is known as "La Dorada", the Golden City, because of the golden glow of its sandstone buildings.
People of Salamanca speak the purest spanish, which makes the city very popular for learning this language.
Don Quijote Spanish School in Salamanca
Our school in Salamanca is located in the heart of the old city center. The building is a restored former 16th-century monastery.
You enter the school through a beautiful courtyard. This courtyard and the garden divide the school into two parts. In the first part you will find the secretariat and the office. The second part houses 11 classrooms, a recreation room furnished with a video, piano, hi-fi, etc., a library, a staff room and three offices.
- The Plaza Mayor of Salamanca is one of the most beautiful baroque in Spain.
- Madrid is only at 200 km away.
- By train, you are in Portugal in one hour.
- The "Sierra de Francia" and the "Sierra de Gredos" (mountains) surround Salamanca. You have plenty of opportunities to get in touch with nature and to discover typical small villages.
- Salamanca is THE perfect place to go out and have a good time.
- In September, the "Ferias and Fiestas de San Mateo" are spectacular. For two weeks, there is a fully organized program of concerts, parades, exhibitions, bullfighting's and markets.
- Spanish Language School in Barcelona
- Spanish Language School in Granada
- Spanish Language School in Madrid
- Spanish Language School in Marbella
- Spanish Language School in Salamanca
- Spanish Language School in Sevilla
- Spanish Language School in Tenerife
- Spanish Language School in Valencia
- Spanish Language School in Guanajuato (Mexico)