Learn Spanish in Tenerife
Tenerife is much more than sun and beaches, it is cultural mixture and above all the bridge to Latin America. You will live its pleasant temperatures throughout the year, forget about the winter and enjoy the sun from every corner. You will fancy the musical accent of its people that reminds to the 'guanches' who inhabited the island long ago. Share the view of the magnificent 'Teide' which seems to guard the island from the heights. As soon as you arrive, you will find it difficult to leave.
Don Quijote Spanish School in Tenerife
Don Quijote school is located in the "Edificio Bélgica", a traditional Canarian building. Just 5 minutes walking from the Martianez Beach, 2 minutes from the famous "Lagos Martianez" and 10 minutes from the city hall. The school has 7 luminous classrooms, a teachers' room, a patio, secretariat, multimedia classroom, a recreation area with television, hi-fi, library and videos.
Due its magnificent location you will be just minutes froms beautiful beaches and recreational opportunities.
Reasons for learning spanish in Tenerife
- Location: In the Atlantic Ocean.
- There are two international airports in Tenerife.
- Tenerife is the largest island in the Canary chain. At over 2,000 km² and with a population that hovers above 800,000, the island of volcanic origin throbs with life from bird-filled sub-tropical forests to booming resort bars below the sleeping volcano of Teide, Spain's highest mountain.Tenerife is an island with two different personalities, for example if you would like to enjoy the beach and sun during the day and a lot of partying at night, you should find a hotel in the south of the island. On the other hand if you want to go to bars, have nice and relaxed conversations, then the traditional Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of the island, is better for you. There are a lot of tenerife hotels and each of them offers different options, prices and activities.
- Tenerife is called "the island of eternal spring", the average temperature there is 27 degrees Celsius.
- A mountain chain runs through its center. In the heart of this chain, there is a gigantic crater: El Teide (the highest point in Spain). It offers one of the most spectacular landscapes of the world.
- Tenerife has beaches with soft and clean sand that is sometimes black and sometimes golden.
- One of the most attractive and popular sites of the whole island is the Loro Park with magnificent botanic gardens, the largest aquarium with penguins in Europe and exciting attractions.
- The carnival of Tenerife is a world-wide famous festivity and takes place all over the island but it shines with all its splendor in Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz.
- Tenerife is an authentic paradise for the practice of Windsurfing and Scuba Diving.
- Spanish Language School in Barcelona
- Spanish Language School in Granada
- Spanish Language School in Madrid
- Spanish Language School in Marbella
- Spanish Language School in Salamanca
- Spanish Language School in Sevilla
- Spanish Language School in Tenerife
- Spanish Language School in Valencia
- Spanish Language School in Guanajuato (Mexico)