don Quijote Philosophy
Perphaps our philosophy can best be explained by a quote from Confucius, the Chinese philosopher and spiritual leader: "Choose a job you like and you will never have to work a day in you life". We really believe in that. We want it to be apparent in every word and deed from don Quijote as an institute and from its employees. You will notice that when you are in Spain and in our delivery of services and personal advice before you leave for Spain.
The video below is an interview with the director of our Spanish language school in Spain and México, he talks about the new plans for the school
- We only do what we are good at: teaching you spanish.
- We keep the schools small for optimum personal contact.
- If you already have some knowledge of the spanish language, you will make a level test so that you can be placed at the right level.
- Each school has a central meeting area, the living room, where you can read, watch TV or do homework outside lesson hours. A comforting idea.
- The schools have self-study facilities such as computers with training programs and word games, videos and many books.
- All the schools are centrally located so that you can take part in local spanish life to the full.
- The schools are comfortable and have modern equipment.
- Every school has a secretariat where you can go with all your questions.
- The don Quijote schools are featured in the "spanish courses in Spain" Guide from the spanish Ministry of Education and Science.
- All the teachers have a university degree.
- don Quijote pays for teachers to take foreign language courses abroad. We encourage that because it gives them a better understanding of how you feel at our schools.
- Our teachers regularly follow practical training and refresher courses.
- don Quijote select the teachers on their ability to listen, their friendliness, enthusiasm and patience, but most of all for their love of teaching.
- Learning must be fun. That's why our teachers work with a lively method